Direct Marketing Tips from the Pros
March 6, 2009
For those of you who are looking for some straight forward, easy-to-implement, general marketing tips - this is your week.
We've found a list of all the marketing necessities you need to know to jump-start your campaigns and reap the financial rewards.
Here are some hot tips from the United States Small Business Administration:
- Never let a day pass without engaging in at least one marketing activity.
- Determine a percentage of gross income to spend annually on marketing.
- Set specific marketing goals every year; review and adjust quarterly.
- Maintain a tickler file of ideas for later use.
- Carry business cards with you (all day, every day).
- Create a personal name tag or pin with your company name and logo on it and wear it at high visibility meetings.